IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together
We bring services together into Applets, automations that allow you to do things your apps and devices can’t do on their own.
- For example, you could use IFTTT to sync Amazon Alexa to-dos with your Google Calendar or create events in your iPhone Calendar via Google Assistant
IFTTT is short for ‘If This Then That’, and is pronounced like ‘Gift’ without the ‘G’.
We used to be called ‘if this, then that’ because Applets would have one trigger and one action. If this happens — then that happens.
- For example, when you come home, then turn on your Hue lights
Now we just go by IFTTT, because there’s so much more you can do:
- Applets can have multiple actions (If this, then that, that, and that)
- Applets can run when you tell them to, at the touch of a Button (That!)
- And some Applets even have filters that mean they only run when a specific condition is met (If this and this, then that)